Getting to Skopelos by plane, How to get to Northern Sporades, Skiathos, Skopelos, Alonissos, Skopelos Skiathos, Skopelos airport, Skopelos Volos, travel to skopelos, Skopelos Athens, Skopelos Thessaloniki, Airplane flights to Skopelos, Flights to Skiathos. How to get to Skopelos by airplane. Skopelos Tourism. Schedules and airports: Skiathos, Volos. Airport: Skiathos Airport Alexandros Papadiamantis. Fly to Skiathos
Traveling by plane to Skopelos
Getting to Skopelos. Skopelos does not have an airport, but you can use Skiathos Airport, (Skiathos National Airport Alexandros Papadiamantis JSI).
NATIONAL AIRPORT OF SKIATHOS ALEXANDROS PAPADIAMANTIS JSI
37002, SKIATHOS GREECE
Tel: +30 3024270 22376, +30 24270 29105, Fax: 24270 24130, Telex: 295822 LGSK GR, AFTN: LGSKYTYX
You can view all the airlines flying from Skiathos and detailed information on Skiathos airport’s official website
Daily there are 2 or 3 direct flights from Eleftherios Venizelos airport to Skiathos airport.
Timetable – Information Sky express
The flight lasts only 45 minutes. The airport of Skiathos is about 3 km away from Skiathos port (5 minutes by car).
During summer visitors can access Skiathos from all over the world, by a combination of flights. With charter flights visitors easily get directly to Skiathos from the following cities:
- Amsterdam, Oslo, Belgrade, Berlin, Vienna, Bucharest, Gothenburg, Zurich, Copenhagen, Larnaca, London, Manchester, Milan, Munich, Düsseldorf, Stavanger, Stockholm, Stuttgart, Trondheim, Frankfurt
General information for getting to Skopelos by plane
• Skiathos National Airport Alexandros Papadiamantis is a small airport that meets the needs of the Northern Sporades (Skiathos, Skopelos, Alonissos).
• Skiathos Airport is about 3 km from the port of Skiathos. By car or taxi, you will only need 5 minutes to reach. There are no other means than a taxi to go to or from the airport. The taxi rank will be located just outside the airport. The airport port of Skiathos cost approximately 6€.
• From Skiathos there are frequent ferries to Skopelos as well as water taxis that make it even easier for you to travel.
• Airlines have specific routes and you can book your tickets very early to obtain a better price.
• Flights to Skiathos airport from Athens, Volos, and Kavala.
• At the same time, in Skiathos, dozens of charter flights arrive directly (or with stopovers) from abroad.
• Olympic Air has its ticket auditors in the middle of the central airport
• Ticket vendors can be found on the left side of the airport building.
• Contact numbers of Skiathos Airport for the public are as follows: +30 24270 22200, +30 24270 22229
AIRPLANE TRANSFER TO SKIATHOS
A. INTERNAL FLIGHTS
Skiathos Airport, Alexandros Papadiamantis JSI, is connected with direct flights with Athens. During the summer season, namely from March to October, 1 to 2 flights from/to Athens are made every day. During the winter season, flights are limited to 2 to 3 per week. Olympic Air or Aegean Airlines.
Flights to Athens are also made by Sky Express.
AIRPLANE TRANSFER AT ATHENS
If you are arriving at Athens Airport El. Venizelos, we give you the following useful information to find yourself easily and quickly on the beautiful island of Skopelos:
Athens International Airport is connected via the Suburban Railway with:
• Larissa Station (Athens Railway Station)
• SKA (Acharnes Transport Center)
Information on phone 14511.
The four bus lines serving Athens International Airport make a stop at the Departures level. Their starting point is at the Arrivals level, between Exit 4 and 5.
Information on the phone 11 185.
The five total lines serving Athens International Airport make a stopover, but they also have a starting point at the Arrivals level, between Exit 2 and 3, across from the Sofitel Hotel.
To go by bus to other major cities, contact:
• Kifissou Bus Station: tel: +30 210 5124910, +30 210 5124911, +30 210 5132601
• Liosia Bus Station: tel: +30 210 8317186
You can view all the airlines flying to Athens and detailed information about Greece Airlines visit the official website https://www.aia.gr/traveler/
Olympic Air (Aegean Airlines) launched a new direct flight Thessaloniki-Skiathos and Skiathos-Thessaloniki in the summer of 2019.
ATHENS THESSALONIKI FALLS 45 MINUTES
AIRPORT TRANSFER AT THESSALONIKI
If you go to Thessaloniki Airport, it is useful to know the following information:
Their departure is every 30 minutes and the route to the city center takes about 40-50 minutes.
Direct to the city center and vice versa:
- No 78 “KTEL – Airport”
- No 78N “Bus – Airport” (Nightline)
For more information visit the official OASTH website http://oasth.gr
Taxis at Thessaloniki Airport are available throughout the 24-hour period.
You can view all airlines flying to Thessaloniki and detailed information on https://www.skg-airport.gr/
Getting to Skopelos by plane. During the summer period there are charter flights available from Kavala (Grand Hotel Alexandra KVA) to Skiathos (JSI) with flythomascook and from Volos (VOL) to Skiathos (JSI) with flythomascook
AIRPORT TRANSFER AT VOLOS
Nea Anchialos National Airport with VOL code serves domestic/international flights and charter flights from the largest cities in Europe.
The airport is connected to the long-distance bus station of Magnesia to Volos. Moreover, taxis are outside the Terminal.
You can view all the airlines flying from N. Anchialos and information on the route http://www.thessalyairport.gr/
B. EXTERNAL FLIGHTS
- BRITISH AIRWAYS LONDON TO SKIATHOS
- Fly from Birmingham (BHX) to Skiathos (JSI) with TUI
- Fly from Bristol (BRS) to Skiathos (JSI) with TUI
- Fly from East Midlands (EMA) to Skiathos (JSI) with TUI
- Fly from London Gatwick (LGW) to Skiathos (JSI) with TUI, with Avro (charter), with Monarch, with flythomascook.
- Fly from Manchester (MAN) to Skiathos (JSI) with Avro (charter), with Monarch, with TUI
- Fly from Newcastle (NCL) to Skiathos (JSI) with TUI
- AIR BERLIN: From / To SKIATHOS AUSTRIA: VIENNA | From / To SKIATHOS SWITZERLAND: ZURICH | From / To SKIATHOS GERMANY: BERLIN DÜSSELDORF FRANKFURT HAMBURG HANOVER MUNICH NUREMBERG
- LAUDA AIR FLIGHTS TΟ / FROM AUSTRIA: VIENNA
- TUI SWEDEN: Fly from Stockholm (STO) to Skiathos (JSI) with TUI
- CONDOR FLIGHTS TΟ / FROM GERMANY: MUNCHEN, from May to October
CHARTER FLIGHTS to Skiathos from Austria, Italy, Holland, Norway, and United Kingdom:
- Low-cost airline flights to SKIATHOS from AUSTRIA: Fly from Vienna (VIE) to Skiathos (JSI) with TUIfly
- Low-cost airline flights to SKIATHOS from ITALY: Fly from Venice Marco Polo (VCE) to Skiathos (JSI) with Volotea
- Low-cost airline flights to SKIATHOS from HOLLAND: Fly from Amsterdam (AMS) to Skiathos (JSI) with Transavia
- Low-cost airline flights to SKIATHOS from ITALY: Fly from Rome to Skiathos (JSI) with Blu Express
- Low-cost airline flights to SKIATHOS from NORWAY: Fly from Oslo to Skiathos (JSI) with Norwegian air