Skopelos by Boat
Sporades Skopelos Skiathos Alonissos, Skopelos by boat, Northern Sporades, Skopelos Tourism, Skopelos Ports, timetables ferries ferry ticket prices route Volos Agios Konstantinos Thessaloniki Evia Kimi Mantoudi Athens islands, Evia Mantoudi Skopelos, Skopelos timetables ferries, Skopelos ferry tickets
How to get to Skopelos by boat.
Itineraries and ports: Skopelos, Glossa, Agnontas.
Ports from Southern Greece, Athens: Mantoudi, Agios Konstantinos.
Ports from Northern Greece: Volos, Thessaloniki.
In this section, we provide you with the basic information you need in order to reach the green island of Skopelos in the Northern Sporades by boat. Detailed information per port and specific travel tips are following.
EXTRA TIP: Before booking your tickets make sure you get off at your preferred port.
For the summer period of 2023, the routes from Mantoudi are active with the following ships the speedboat SUPERRUNNER JET of Seajets, the Cat 1 speedboat of Magic Sea ferries, and PROTEAS and SYMI of ANES FERRIES
For the summer period of 2023, the routes from Volos, are Seajets’ Sporades Star ship and Super Star ship, the Express Skiathos ferry of Hellenic Seaways ( Blue Star Ferries ), and the ship Proteus of Anes Ferries, the Flying Dolphin Erato of Aegean Flying Dolphins.
From Agios Konstantinos, the CAT 1 of MAGIC SEA FERRIES will start from 01 June to 01 October 2023.
From Thessaloniki, the SEA JET company has not yet announced the itineraries for the summer of 2023.
Skopelos is connected by ferry boat to the following ports:
- Agios Konstantinos
- Evia Mantoudi
How to Get to Skopelos from South Greece – Athens
Agios Konstantinos Fthiotida.
The new itinerary of MAGIC SEA FERRIES with the CAT 1 will start from 01 June to 01 October 2023.
The duration of the trip is from 3 hours and 20 minutes. The cost of the trip is 41,00€ (Super Economy), 42,00€ (Economy Numbered Seat), 51,00€ (Premium Economy with Table), 63,00€ (Business with Table); 72,00€ – 84,00€ for the car. The itinerary of the CAT 1 is as follows: Agios Konstantinos- Skiathos-Skopelos-Alonissos.
The route is made by the following ships: ferry boat PROTEAS/ SYMI of ANES FERRIES, SUPERRUNNER of SEA JETS, and CAT 1 of Magic Sea Ferries. Trip duration varies from 1 hour and 15 minutes to 1 hour and 50 minutes. The duration depends on the route to be followed by the boat.
ANES FERRIES. The duration of the trip is from 1 hour and 30 minutes to 1 hour and 50 minutes. The cost of the trip is 25,00 € per person and 62,00 € per car. The duration depends on the itinerary of the ferry. Proteus follows the following route: Mantoudi – Glossa – Skiathos, while the ferry SYMI goes Mantoudi – Agnondas.
SEA JETS. The duration of the trip is from 1 hour and 15 minutes. The cost of the trip is 32,70€ (Silver), and 65,40€ (Platinum); 65,70€ for the car. The itinerary of the SUPPER RUNNER JET is as follows: Mantoudi – Alonissos – Skopelos ( port of Skopelos Chora) – Skiathos.
MAGIC SEA FERRIES. The duration of the trip is from 1 hour and 40 minutes. The cost of the trip is 31,00€ (Super Economy), 33,00€ (Economy Numbered Seat), 40,00€ (Premium Economy with table), 52,00€ (Business with table); 72,00€ – 84,00€ for the car. The route followed by the CAT 1 speedboat is Mantoudi – Alonissos – Skopelos – Skiathos.
How to get to Skopelos from Northern Greece
Volos port provides you with more choices and itineraries.
- The route is made by the ferry boat PROTEAS of ANES FERRIES. The trip duration is 3 hours and 45 minutes. The travel cost is 28,50 € per person and 75,00 € per car The itinerary is Volos – Skiathos – Glossa (Skopelos).
- The route is made by the ferry boat EXPRESS SKIATHOS and the catamaran FLYING CAT 5 of BLUE STAR FERRIES (HELLENIC SEAWAYS). Trip duration with EXPRESS SKIATHOS is 4 hours and 10 minutes and the travel cost starts at 38,50 € per person and 111,50 € per car. The trip duration with the FLYING CAT 5 is 2 hours and 50 minutes and the travel cost starts at 51,00 € per person. The itinerary is Volos – Skiathos – Glossa – Skopelos – Alonissos.
- The route is made by SPORADES STAR and the SUPER STAR of SEA JET COMPANY. The cost of the tickets varies from 30,40 € to 37,40 € per person and 67,20 € per car. The trip duration is 3 hours and 45 minutes. The route is Volos – Skiathos – Skopelos – Alonissos and during the summer period, there will be evening services on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday that will follow the following route Volos – Skiathos – Agnontas.
- The route is made by FLYING DOLPHIN ERATO of AEGEAN FLYING DOLPHINS. The trip duration is 2 hours and 20 minutes. The travel cost is 48,50 € per person. The itinerary is Volos – Skiathos – Glossa- Skopelos – Alonissos.
The SEA JET company has not yet announced the itineraries for the summer of 2023.
You can book your tickets:
- Via Ferryscanner.
- From travel agencies working with shipping companies.
- From Sea Jets office tel: +30 210 7107710, +30 210 4121001, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- From Anes Ferries offices tel: +30 210 5237613, +30 2227023336 email email@example.com
- From Blue Star Ferries offices tel: +30 210 8919800, +30 18130, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- From Aegean Flying Dolphins offices tel: +30 210 4121654, +30 210 4221766, mail email@example.com
- From Magic Sea Ferries offices tel: +30 210 4610500 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
TIP 1:Ticket booking has been greatly simplified. Most online companies offer several choices. You can receive your tickets by courier. You can also pick up your tickets, with a reservation code, from the departure port.
TIP 2: Skopelos has a full season in July and August. So it’s a good idea to book on time.
TIP 3: You should know that the itineraries to Skopelos are scheduled as follows:
- For the Easter period up to the Holy Spirit, the routes are finalized just before Easter,
- For the summer season, from May to August, itineraries are finalized shortly after Easter,
- For September the routes are finalized in July.